Ok friends, this is literally the BEST, moistest, most flavorful, fluffiest pumpkin recipe ever! And its so simple!! I love that the recipe doesn’t call for butter… even though vegetable oil is pretty much just as bad for you! haha
Anyway, give this recipe a try… you will LOVE it!!
Print This Post
2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners. (I found they bake up nicer with foil liners, rather than paper) Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine sugar and oil. Blend in vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into cupcake cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting, or whipped cream.