I LOVE my mini Nopro Cheesecake Pan. It makes the perfect bite size desserts that end up looking so fancy & professional! I recently started using for a variety of dessert other than cheesecakes. This week: Mini Oreo Truffle Brownies.
Now, I’m sure you’ve heard me say brownies are my favorite dessert. They really are. However, Oreo anything comes in a close second. So these are the best of both worlds.
Chewy brownies with a layer of rich creamy Oreo Truffle and topped with a thick slathering of dark chocolate. Perfect? Indeed!
Mini Oreo Truffle Brownies
(Makes 24 mini brownies)
1 box brownie mix (I recommend any Ghiradelli Brownie Mix)
20 Oreo Cookies
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup dark chocolate chips
24 Mini Oreo Cookies (optional)
2 Mini Norpro Cheesecake Pans (or a 8”x8” baking dish)
- Spray both mini cheesecake pans thoroughly with olive oil spray.
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Fill each mini cheesecake tray ½ way full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into each brownie comes out clean. Leave brownies in the cheesecake pan and cool completely.
- Finely crush Oreo cookies in a food processor. Add cream cheese to food processor and pulse until mixture is combined and smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture over each brownie, and press to compact.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Be sure there are no clumps in the chocolate. Spread evenly over Oreo truffle mixture using an offset spatula. Top with a Mini Oreo and chill until chocolate is hardened.
- These are best served cold. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.