Last week I made the OREO version of these Mini Butterfinger Truffle Brownies. I can’t decide which I like better. But right now I’m leaning towards these!
I used my trusty Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan to make these delicious bite-size Mini Butterfinger Truffle Brownies. These are chewy, super cute & simple to make. Plus, anything that has the words “butterfinger” and “truffle” followed by “brownies” is bound to be good right?!
Mini Butterfinger Truffle Brownies
(Makes 24 mini brownies)
1 box brownie mix (I recommend any Ghiradelli Brownie Mix)
1 ½ cups animal crackers
4 Butterfinger candy bars
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 Mini Norpro Cheesecake Pans (or a 8”x8” baking dish)
- Spray both mini cheesecake pans thoroughly with olive oil spray.
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Fill each mini cheesecake tray ½ way full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into each brownie comes out clean. Leave brownies in the cheesecake pan and cool completely.
- To make the butterfinger truffle layer: Finely crush animal cracker cookies in a food processor. Add Butterfinger candy bars, and pulse until finely crushed. Add cream cheese to food processor and pulse until mixture is combined and smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture over each brownie, and press to compact.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Be sure there are no clumps in the chocolate. Spread evenly over butterfinger truffle mixture using an offset spatula. Top with some extra butterfinger pieces, if desired.
- These are best served cold. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.