Mini Black Bottom Banana Cream Pies
(made EXTRA simple)
Today is my parent’s 32nd Wedding Anniversary. I’m so proud of them, because in this day and age, being together for 32 years is extremely rare! Never have I seen two people more compatible. I hope one day to have a marriage and bond as strong as theirs! 🙂 Congrats Mom & Dad!
My parents are on a health-conscious kick these days, so I decided to make EXTRA simple and EXTRA low-cal dessert pies to celebrate their big day!
Here’s the recipe:
Print This Post
- 1 pkg. (comes with 6) Mini Keebler Graham Crack Pie Crusts
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cold fat free milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant sugar-free banana pudding
- 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- 1. Combine chocolate, 1 tablespoon milk, and butter or margarine in a medium, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread a large spoonful of chocolate in the bottom of each mini pie crust.
- 2. Arrange 3 banana slices over chocolateinthecrust.
- 3. Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix, and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Spoon over banana slices in crust.
- 4. Top each of the pies with 3 more banana slices, or spread whipped topping over pie. (I chose to save some fat and just drizzle a little melted chocolate over the top, to make it look pretty!)
- 5. Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve the pies cold.
- Enjoy your low-calorie dessert and be GUILT free! You won’t have to run 5 miles tomorrow to make up for this dessert!