I am obsessed with any thing that is crispy, crumbly or crunchy. So to satisfy my sweet tooth AND my crispy tooth… I decided to turn to BISCOTTI!
I have never made a coconut flavored biscotti, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! My next goal is to find a recipe that rivals the gingerbread biscotti at Costco… that stuff is killer!
But anywho… back to my Coconut Chocolate Chip Biscotti… it has sweetened shredded coconut and coconut extract to give it an extra kick! You all should definitely try this recipe because its delicious, simple and super sweet! (Plus each piece is only 90 Calories…woohoo!)
Coconut Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon grated whole nutmeg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips