I love Chia Seeds and all the health benefits they have, but I often find myself stumped in what to put them in. Granola is one of my favorite snack foods and an easy way to jazz up my boring Trader Joe’s Fiber Cereal.
Chia Seed Cranberry Granola (Gluten-Free):
(4 1/4 cup servings)
1 cup certified gluten-free old fashioned oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2 Tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 Tablespoons agave (or honey)
1 Tablespoon canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine oats with nutmeg, cinnamon, cranberries, and chia seeds in a small bowl. Stir to toss the oats with the spices evenly.
3. Slowly stir agave and oil into oat mixture until oats are completely coated.
4. Spread granola onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Remove from oven once the granola is golden brown. Let cool until oats become crunchy. Enjoy!