Thursday is BUNCO night for the ladies of Carlsbad. Mini Baker was asked to provide dessert for November’s Bunco night.
They orderedRed Velvet Cupcakes and Mini Baker Toffee. I decided to add a special touch to the cupcakes, and to hopefully spread some luck! Don’t they remind you of the 40’s/50’s?!
This weekend was full of lots of baking for a baby shower in LA for Actress Laura Ramsey! Baby showers are my favorite because making desserts CUTE is just so much fun! On the list?….
- Mini Lemon Cream Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream
- Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
- and a 6″ Carrot cake with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!
They did such a good job displaying everything!!
Mini Lemon Cream Cupcakes with Lemon Butter Cream and fondant flowers.
One thing these orders had in common was CREAM CHEESE FROSTING! So here’s the recipe, so you all can make some ultra rich desserts!
Print This Post
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
2 8oz. packages cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4-5 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Sift powdered sugar and set aside
- Beat the cream cheese and butter on high for 2-3 minutes, until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Keep at room temperature. (And enjoy a spoonful!)